Thank you for your request
- The Trust will acknowledge receipt of applications received.
- The Trust may contact applicants for more information or explanation of some points in the application.
- Applications will be considered at the next meeting of Trustees.
- Applicants will be informed of the decision of the Trustees as soon as possible after the Trustees have met.
- In some cases, a grant may be approved in principle but the Trust may not have sufficient funds to make payment. In that case, the applicant will be informed of the situation. The Trust will then work to ensure as soon as possible that the necessary funds are secured. At that point the applicant will be informed that the grant has been finally cleared to proceed.